In Form2Content 'submission forms' are used to collect the article data. These forms are custom made for every type of content. Adding fields to your form allows you to gather as much data as you want.
Any given (Joomla) article can consist of all types of data. Images, URLs, text, iFrame with content and lists are some examples. This data is collected using unlimited number of fields of over 15 types (PRO, fewer in LITE).
The Form2Content fields
The following list is the types of fields which can be used to collect data for creating Joomla Articles.
In both F2C LITE & PRO
- Single line text (text box)
- Multi-line text (text area)
- Mulit-line text (text editor)
- Single select list (drop down or radio buttons)
- Image upload (with single re-size)
In F2C PRO
- Multi-select list (check box group)
- File upload
- Image upload (with re-size & thumb creation)
- Display list (ordered or unordered list)
- Geo Coder (longitude latitude based on address with map)
- Database lookup (single MySQL query)
- Database lookup (multi-select based on MSQL query)
- Date picker
- E-mail address
- Info text (free text for display in submission form)