"It doesn't work" ..... trying to get help with that statement is not possible. So let's se how we can narrow it down to an actual issue or question.
Before reaching out to us for support please follow the following steps. We will ask you if you have done these before helping you!
Steps to narrow down the problem
- Always begin in the Joomla back-end
- If you use plugins, test them in a Joomla article first so you know they work!
- Only when the back-end works go to setting up the front-end
- Check the permission at F2C Component level AND Content type level
- Check your F2C created articles in the Joomla Article Manager ... very easy to see the actual html
- Do not use 'submission form templating' until the front-end works (and you understand what it is)
- Do not use overrides until the front-end works
Testing in case of errors
- Make sure you are using te latest Form2Content and Joomla version
- Make sure your caching, compression, GZIP etc. are OFF
- PHP error reporting will give you information on template errors (if you get a blank screen after save)
- If a URL or image doesn't work use the Joomla article manager to check the actual html. Work backwards to adjust the F2C template code or template parameter used.
- If you use SEF components make sure they skip com_form2content
- If you upgraded or moved domain, (batch) re-save your F2C articles
- If you upgraded re-save F2C menu links to set possible new parameters
- Clear cache regularly in the Joomla back-end and your brwoser (ctrl f5)
- Remove any overrides or submission form templates untill all works